- Designed in accordance with the plot elevations and the land composition.
- Building Structure: Reinforced concrete in compliance with earthquake regulations.
- Walls: All external and internal walls are of high quality hollow clay brick.
- Roof Structure: Reinforced concrete roof.
- Walls: External walls: 3 layers of plaster painted.
- Walls: Internal walls: Plaster of cement and sand.
- Boundary Walls: Reinforced concrete retaining walls. Walls between properties and to road.
- Entrance: Entrance door of wood.
- Doors and Windows: Aluminium frame windows with double-glazing. Patio doors to veranda with aluminium frame.
- Protective rails on the verandas: Steel tube painted.
- Protective brick walls and railing on the roof gardens: Steel tube painted. (where shown on the plans).
- Internal doors and door frames: Hollow MDF doors with painted wooden doorframes.
- Door handles: According to client’s choice.
- Kitchen cabinets: Built-in laminated kitchen units.
- Laminated kitchen work top with stainless steel sink and provision for cooker, washing machine and refrigerator. Appliances not included
- Bedroom cupboards: Built-in wardrobes of laminated chipboard internally, doors of MDF.
- Floor and wall tiles: According to client’s choice.
- Bath, shower and toilet rooms: Ceramic floor tiles
- Kitchen wall tiles: Glazed tiles between work surface and built-in kitchen wall units.
- All other internal floors:
- Verandas and external staircases:
- Paint: Walls and ceilings coated with emulsion paint.
- Sanitary fittings: Classical white bathroom suite.
- Chrome taps, water mixers and other fixtures are included. and chrome bath towel rail
- Concealed circuits and all other installations are in compliance with the Electricity Authority of yprus (EAC) regulations. Comprising circuits for light fixtures and power points for kitchen appliances, T.V., telephone, air conditioning systems and other power points. Provision for air conditioning in living room and bedrooms.PLUMBINGPlastic pipes for hot and cold water.
- Cold water supply: From local authority’s mains in conjunction with a storage tank of 700ltr capacity.
Hot water supply: Via a dual system of electrical Emerson and solar panel heating
- Private off-road parking on solid tiled base.
- The 3-bedroom property no. 5 has a private swimming pool of approx.
- 7.50m x 4.00m with a paved tile surround. 1 pool ladder. 2 pool lights.
- Roof garden with wooden pergola.
- Patio garden. (Where shown on the plans).
- Communal area: None. All areas are private freehold property.
- Clients may, if they so wish, elect to upgrade any interior fixtures and finishes, according to personal choice and taste.
- Please note that these can be selected approximately 6 months prior to completion of your property and will be charged only at the additional cost price (if any) to the costs shown here.
[one_half] HOUSE 1
( 2 bedrooms )
Plot Size: 136,55 m²
Ground Floor: 48,75 m²
Ground Floor Verandas: 19,67m²
First Floor: 48,78 m²
First Floor Verandas: 5,23 m²
Terrace: 25,9 m²
Total: 148,33 m²
(2 bedrooms )
Plot Size: 112,30 m²
Ground Floor: 49,05 m²
Ground Floor Verandas: 19,12 m²
First Floor: 49,05 m²
First Floor Verandas:4,18 m²
Total: 142,25 m ²
[/one_half][one_half_last] HOUSE 3
( 2 bedrooms)
Plot Size: 102,50 m²
Ground Floor: 46,3 m²
Ground Floor Verandas: 22,96 m²
First Floor: 45,67 m²
First Floor Verandas: 3,96 m²
Terrace: 20,12 m²
Total: 139,01 m²
( 2 bedrooms )
Plot Size: 93,10 m²
Ground Floor: 52,97 m²
Ground Floor Verandas: 11,27 m²
First Floor: 50,46 m²
First Floor Verandas: 12 m²
Terrace: 39,38 m²
Total: 166,08 m² [/one_half_last]